The Receiving Chemist is responsible for Drum Receiving/Lab Pack coding operations within the facility, in addition to performing general warehouse duties. This is a full-time, permanent position with our Company in Kimball, NE, offering annual earnings potential in excess of $58,000/year along with career growth and advancement opportunities!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days
- 401-K plus Company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Sample all incoming drums and perform basic analysis of samples following prescribed procedures
- Calibrate and utilize lab instrumentation required to run basic analysis
- Complete all required paperwork associated with waste analysis and drum sampling and ensure all work meets applicable QA/QC guidelines
- Properly manage the waste generated from testing procedures
- Assure that all drums are properly coded and assigned a proper label or profile
- Responsible for knowledge of the Company’s Waste Information Network (WIN) system applicable to receiving, routing and billing of drums
- Operate a forklift to transfer drums throughout the warehouse
- Other duties as assigned
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Completion of Associates Degree, Vocational or Trade School preferred
- Proficient with Windows-based computer applications
- Previous experience operating one of the following pieces of equipment preferred: forklift, back hoe, track hoe, skid steer/bobcat, front-end loader, excavator, dozer, roller, or winch truck
- An excellent commitment to Health & Safety
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to work in team environment
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We appreciate all those interested in joining Clean Harbors; only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.