About the Role
Customer Success Specialists are on the frontline of driving ClockWork Logistics Systems technology adoption and long-term product usage. In this role, you will project manage and coordinate complex initiatives, problem solve, and communicate across different internal and external stakeholder groups.
The Customer Success team works with the largest global third-party logistics (3PL) providers and shippers around the world to set targets, train, and drive value for our customers.
· Earned or final year in Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, or Information Technology
· 2 – 3 years of experience supply chain, logistics, transportation, or warehousing / or advanced degree in same field
· Earned or final year of MBA
· Experience in customer support, customer service, or account management
· Experience with using analytics to tell a story
· Familiarity with domestic transportation and / or international trade
· Ability to work collaboratively in a team setting both internally and externally.
- Grow, manage and maintain a robust customer base
- Continually improve and innovate customer success processes for current and future team members
- Strategize with the team to identify and target growth opportunities
- Engage executives in high-level discussions
- Accelerate customer adoption
ClockWork Logistics Systems is a software platform for connecting IOT sensors to shipments and driver’s mobile apps to enable real time monitoring of goods during transport. With advancements in IoT and Mobile App technology, we’re innovating the antiquated supply chain industry, making what was once impossible, now achievable and affordable. We’re based in Newark, NJ. Due to COVID-19 our team is currently working remote.