Chief of Staff Intern
Club Feast Overview:
Club Feast is a technology company that connects subscribers with their favorite local restaurants and saves them 40% on their pre-scheduled food delivery. By re-imagining the current paradigm, Club Feast saves customers money, enhances restaurants’ profitability, and improves the food delivery experience for all!
Club Feast is backed by General Catalyst and other top investors. For more information, visit www.clubfeast.com or check us out on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook at “@clubfeast”.
We are looking for an energetic, intellectually curious summer intern to work directly with one of our co-founders to drive efficiency across the organization. This intern will work closely with our Chief Business Officer (“CBO”) on a wide range of company shaping initiatives and cross-functional projects.
- Conduct ad hoc projects that will impact the company’s development
- Ensure various teams are aligned on key projects
- Analyze and summarize data to key decision makers
- Review cross-company initiatives and suggest out-of-the-box ideas
- Are or recently were a student at an accredited 4 year college
- Strong, data-centric analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A love fast-paced environments
- Passion for the food or restaurant industry
- Unpaid internship
**Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion**
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.