College Brand Ambassador for Club Feast
Goals and Objectives:
The Club Feast Student Ambassador Program is a way to provide both leadership and marketing experience to college students.
- Create engaging social media posts.
- Reach out to various organizations and businesses
- Increase brand awareness
- Recruit college students to Club Feast
- Create content to post on Facebook groups, college campus organizations, etc.
- Distribute Club Feast merch across your college campus through events
- You will be directly compensated based on the success of your referrals as well as an hourly rate of $20/hr
- Bonuses will be awarded for making an engaging social media post where you tag Club Feast OR make an engaging post/video for ClubFeast to post
- Resume builder
- Networking events
To be eligible for the Club Feast Student Ambassador Program you must:
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Must be available to meet once a week