Club Feast is looking for a Talent Acquisition Intern looking to kickstart their career in Talent Acquisition/Recruiting by learning from the ground up at an exciting new food-delivery startup based out of San Francisco! The ideal intern should have great interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication, be ready to take on projects and not be afraid to express their ideas and help contribute to the overall growth and culture of the People Operations Team!
- Interest in Human Resources/Recruiting/Talent Acquisition
- Positive attitude and sense of humor
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High EQ
- Ready and willing to learn new things
- Self-starter who is comfortable working from home
- Able to work collaboratively or in a team
- Curious, pro-active, detail-oriented, adaptable
- Provides sourcing and talent acquisition support
- Assist with the management of Internship program activities
- Shadow and conduct interviews, learn best interviewing techniques
- Assist with Applicant Tracking System (ATS) workable and other job boards.
- Suggest initiatives
- Provides support with projects and daily operations of the Human Resources team, contributing as needed
- Supporting smooth and efficient workflow
- Maintains confidentiality of all information handled
- Fosters positive and productive business relationships with all internal and external members of the organization – promotes positive, supportive, and fun culture
Start date and end date of internship are flexible. Internship is unpaid but course credit can be granted. If you are interested, please apply directly or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.