STEM/Coding After-School Instructor for the 2022-2023 school year
CodeAdvantage STEM/Coding After-School Instructor Positions Available NOW for the 2022-2023 school year! (grades K-8)
Salary: From $18 an hour
Job Type: Part-time after-school employment for the 2022-2023 school year! Work starts in September 2022.
Full Job Description
CodeAdvantage is seeking after-school instructors who are available to teach our in-person video game design, coding, Lego robotics, and other STEM classes!
Do you love to explore, create, and play with video games, Legos, and technology? Do you have a blast when helping children? If you said YES, then YOU are ready to join our excellent team of dedicated, creative, and fun CodeAdvantage instructors!
- Inspire students to have fun while creating games, code, Lego robotics and learning other exciting things
- Follow provided lesson plans for the creation of fun and cool projects
- Oversee after-school classes in partner locations and create an engaging learning atmosphere
- Maintain regular communication with CodeAdvantage Management team Requirements
- Experience working with kids and/or an enthusiastic attitude about helping kids learn new skills
- Willingness to learn new kid friendly programming platforms. Experience with Scratch Jr, Roblox Studio, Minecraft, and Scratch preferred but not required
- Responsible, organized, and able to travel to after-school location
- Teachers, Substitutes, Undergrad/Graduate students, gamers, and other interested applicants are encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should have a valid social security number/be able to work in the US, and complete a background check.