$1,500 SIGN ON BONUS! Day 1 Benefits, Free Digital TV & Internet
Signing bonus valued at $1,500 to be paid in three installments. The first $200 will be issued in the pay period following 90 days of employment, the second $650 in the pay period following six months of employment, and the final $650 after one year of employment. Bonus is only payable if the employee is in good standing continuously through the date each payment is made. The candidate must be selected by April 30th. Only candidates hired into the role externally are eligible for the signing bonus during the applicable offering period.
Our sales compensation programs offer the potential for significant upside above targeted earnings for those who overachieve their sales targets.
We are currently looking to fill a Direct Sales Rep (DSR’s) role for Comcast in the Baltimore area. Total Base and Commission are 74,000 however our top reps are making 90,000, and even over 100,000. This is a full-time role, with great perks, and benefits. If you’re interested in learning more about opportunities please let me know.
* Responsible for the promotion and sale of Comcast products and services to include video, high-speed Internet, voice, and XFINITY Home. This role focuses on sales to multiple dwelling units through relationships with property management
Utilizes advanced knowledge of Comcast’s products and services as well as sales process experience to maximize sales and effectively work assigned turf. (Training is provided).
* Effectively communicates and develops a rapport with customers.
* Generates business through established and approved methods of lead generation.
XSP’s with Comcast enjoy:
* Day 1 Benefits, Free Digital TV & Internet.
* 74,000 in total compensation as a bare minimum, but reps are making 130,000 and higher.
* Paid training with a mentor that is self-paced.
* Step-by-step career progression plan and salary increases.
* Medical, dental, prescription, and vision benefits on day 1.
* Discounted Comcast services with savings off of tv and internet for around 300 dollars.
* 401K and employee stock purchase
* Career growth potential with a national leader in telecommunications.
* The ability to work with independence.
* Awards such as paid vacations.
* Number 4 ranked big company to work for – https://fortune.com/2021/04/12/best-big-companies-2021/
Interview dates are fast approaching. If you are ready to begin your career with Comcast, reply to this message or apply. I look forward to speaking with you!