CTDI is a well-established billion-dollar engineering company that services the country’s largest telecommunications and cable providers. CTDI has over 7,000 FT US Employees in over 50 world class US Operations. CTDI also has a global footprint with more than 14,000 employees worldwide.
This developer position:
· Will work both independently and in a team with other Developers with a focus on writing code and developing applications leveraging multiple tools, languages, processes, and technologies.
· Be responsible for design, coding, testing, debugging, documentation, delivery and support of both Web and Client Server Applications.
· Able to adapt quickly to fast-paced changing environment and priorities.
· Motivated to take ownership of tasks and the determination to drive them to completion.
· Provides architecture direction and establishment of system development protocols
· 2+ years overall IT software experience.
· 1+ years recent experience in application development with Microsoft.NET stack
· 1+ years recent experience in application development with ASP.NET, C#, Web Forms
· Understanding of RDBMS
· Good knowledge of OOD/OOP
· Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to understand others and clearly express thoughts.
· B.S. Degree in Computer Science or related field is a must.
· Entity Framework/LINQ
· Oracle (SQL, PL/SQL). We are not an SQL Server environment, but if you are willing to work with Oracle, then please feel free to apply.
· Participates in a Scrum/Agile process.
CTDI does not accept unsolicited employment agency / recruiter resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to our website, to our HR Department or to any CTDI employee. CTDI will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm without a signed fee agreement or to any firm who was not issued a search assignment from CTDI’s HR Department. CTDI will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of CTDI and will be processed accordingly. Any and all Staffing/Recruiting inquiries must be directed to CTDI’s HR department directly.