CTDI is a large-scale Engineering, Repair, and Logistics company that services the country’s largest wireless telecommunications providers, as well as the largest High-speed Internet & Cable providers. CTDI has over 11,000 FT US Employees in over 58 world class US Operations. CTDI also has a global footprint with more than 17,500 employees worldwide.
CTDI is looking for an Electrical Software Engineer to join our corporate Engineering team and will work as part of a dynamic team of Mechanical, Software, and Robotics Engineers, in a fast paced environment with an ever changing set of businesses and facilities to support. This position will be responsible for the building software that governs and integrates with Electrical Systems and Machines.
- Build, test, debug and develop C#, C/C++ type applications.
- Develop automated test and repair capabilities
- Analyze technical requirements and effort associated with test systems and products.
- Generate engineering documents, including schematics, diagnostics, flowcharts, and project status reports.
- Clear, discriminatory approach to solving engineering problems.
- Understanding of motherboard architecture
- Understanding of analog, digital, and microprocessor circuits.
- Understanding of audio, video, and RF circuits.
- Ability to troubleshoot circuits to the component level.
- Ability to create/analyze detailed technical documentation.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to interact professionally with the customer in written and verbal communications.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering OR Computer Engineering OR Software Engineering.
- Understanding of Electrical systems such as circuit-design, circuit-board-components, I/O to Electronic Systems, etc.
- Telecommunications is a plus.
- Programming skills in C#, C/C++ OR similar like PLC Programming with Arduino, Structured-Text, etc.
- Proficiency in MSOffice (Word, Excel, Access, and Project), report preparation, and data analysis.
Apply today to join our dynamic team! CTDI offers an excellent compensation and benefits package and has been a growing leader in the telecommunications field for over 40 years. Come put our successful history behind your career!
CTDI does not accept unsolicited employment agency / recruiter resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to our website, to our HR Department or to any CTDI employee. CTDI will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm without a signed fee agreement or to any firm who was not issued a search assignment from CTDI’s HR Department.
CTDI will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered.