Community Care Network is looking for Respite Workers to join our team!
Do you want to make a difference in a child’s life while helping them to reach their goals and learn new skills? Are you looking for a flexible part-time job that is fulfilling, rewarding, and inspiring?
If you answered yes, this opportunity at Community Care Network is for YOU!
About Community Care Network:
Community Care Network is comprised of Rutland Mental Health Services and Rutland Community Programs. Our mission is to enhance the well-being of our communities, individuals and families through responsive, innovative and collaborative human service
About the Role:
This is a per diem position with a lot of flexibility! Respite Workers provide relief from care-giving responsibilities for families by engaging the child in fun recreational activities that support their interests! Respite Workers develop and maintain close working relationships with Respite Coordinator, as well as, clients and their families to provide coordinated, quality services.
What You Need to Succeed:
- High School Diploma or GED
- One year of experience working with children (preferable children with special needs
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable transportation with personal automobile liability insurance coverage at or above the levels mandated by the State of Vermont.
- General knowledge of community resources
What’s in It For YOU:
- Flexible Hours
- Collaborative and Engaging Team Meetings
- Opportunities for Professional and Personal Growth
- Limited Benefit Package
CCN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.