The CFBNJ is looking for a Part-time IT Specialist (Tier 1 Support) who will be responsible for first-line support of CFBNJ Information Technology infrastructure and users. This person will resolve end-user trouble tickets and support IT infrastructure repairs and upgrades.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- You will serve as the first point of contact for internal customers seeking technical assistance in person, over the phone or via email and will perform remote and live troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- You will use trouble shooting and diagnostic skills to define problems and resolve them quickly; good attention to detail is necessary to walk the user through the problem-solving process.
- Will perform physical and virtual end-user Move, Add, Change, Delete.
Essential skills and experience:
- High school diploma, or equivalent required. Additional certifications in Computer Science or relevant field is a plus.
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role.
- Must be tech savvy with working knowledge of the enterprise IT environment including Windows, Android/iOS, Chrome, Office365, Win 10, and hardware and networking with the ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
- Candidates must be self-directed and demonstrate the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines with exceptional analytical, problem solving, written and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work well on a team and interact with departments and associates throughout the organization.
- Must possess personal vehicle and valid driver’s license as there will be occasional travel to our Egg Harbor Township location.