We recognize how hard our employees work to serve our vulnerable populations. We’re looking for an experienced, part-time Payroll Clerk to make sure that all of our staff receive on-time paychecks, understand their compensation thoroughly, and maintain their required trainings so that they can work without interruption. We’ll rely on our Payroll Clerk to audit and verify all time keeping records, deductions and withholdings, and employee training records to comply with State and Federal law. We need a professional who is willing to work cross-departmentally with accounting and social service programs to ensure the entire organization runs as smoothly as possible.
- Process bi-weekly payroll through ADP payroll system and handling all payroll related functions.
- Assist with coordinating employee education and record keeping.
- Work with department supervisors to resolve timekeeping discrepancies and omissions.
- Research, analyze and resolve payroll-related problems or question.
- Maintain HRIS database and calculations for vacation, sick and leave accruals.
- Coordinate/conduct training session for employees and supervisors to explain payroll policies and procedures, as well as local, state, and federal regulations.
- Manage payroll distribution and direct deposit functions.
- Reconcile voluntary payroll deductions with corresponding billings and process adjustment as required (medical, dental, and other benefits.
- Assist with clerical and administrative tasks as needed.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must be committed to the organizations mission and possess an employee-first attitude.
- Must have a customer service mindset
- Bachelors’ Degree from an accredited college or university in a related discipline preferred; or HS Diploma with 4 years related experience.
- Experience in non-profit setting, preferred.
- Minimum one-year payroll processing experience required.
- ADP TotalSource or Workforce Now experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Request Priority Protected Veteran Referral. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled Contact