We are now hiring for a MANAGER IN TRAINING – Retail Merchandise Manager position.
- Location: Melville, NY and Avenel, NJ area. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-Time; Monday- Friday.
- Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree and driver’s license.
- Perk: A company car will be given for required travels to local Canteen Micro-market operations.
MANAGER IN TRAINING, HOSPITALITY / FRONT OF HOUSE
As a Manager in Training, you will be assigned to a training location to complete the on-site, hands-on learning portion of your onboarding and training experience as you participate in Compass. As a Manager in Training with a focus in hospitality or front of house operations, you will take on managerial assignments in operational areas such as:
- Café Management
- Retail Management
- Dining Services Management
- Customer Service Management
- Assist branches with Avenue C grand openings
- Ensure we are compliant with local and national account standards; review corporate compliance reporting
- Assist with store POG set-up
- Coordinate efforts to improve the customer retention and client experience at the point of sale
- Build retail pricing opportunities and encourage repeat sales (Best Practices)
- Drive compliance to merchandising standards
- Assess performance by location through audit reports (Quarterly District Evaluations)
- Other duties as assigned