Location: University of Oklahoma – Athletics – Norman, OK
We are Levy, linking suite customers to the most premium food and beverage experiences that sports and entertainment has to offer while demonstrating Levy as a restauranteur and a disruptor in the sports and entertainment industry. We seek to drive sales through strategic menu planning while providing exception customer experiences on a daily basis.
Major Areas of Responsibility
The role’s primary focus is on managing suite catering orders and curating exceptional customer experiences. Developing strong relationships with our Client Partners and providing expert support to our management teams at our sports and entertainment venues are also essential.
Job Requirements + Responsibilities
· Responsible for facilitating suite food and beverage suite sales for Levy sports and entertainment venues.
· Provide suite holders with a premium experiences from beginning to end
· Assist in setting standards and menu collateral to ensure all catering services exceed guest expectations.
· Driving sales on a daily basis to increase per cap, per suite and overall revenue
· Strong ability to present and communicate with partners and clients both via e-mail, phone as well as in person.
· Ability to meet and manage multiple deadlines. Time management and prioritization skills are essential.
· Analyzing revenue and patterns, utilizing sales dashboards to do so.
· Requires day-to-day use of multiple proprietary systems and databases, as well as basic knowledge of Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel as well as Levy’s proprietary suite sales program.
· Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills lend themselves to the fast-paced nature of the role.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as a positive and pro-active attitude, are key components to success.
· Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with suite holders, partners and Levy team members.
· We curate food and beverage menus for each season and occasionally for a special event, assist with special requests and provide operational support to our guests, on-site management and culinary teams.
· We are a dynamic sales team that operates both in a team environment, and individually.
· Maintain strong relationships with clients, partners and customers whether it is for the entire season or for a single event.
The team is incentivized base on the ability to positively impact revenue pertaining to suite sales for the company. The role requires moderate travel.
Levy is an equal opportunity employer. At Levy we are committed to treating all Applicants and Team Members fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.