- Develop phasing plans and coordinate all project work with field operations.
- Perform site surveys and punch lists as required.
- Manage the successful completion of assigned projects. Ensure scope of work is completed per plan and per schedule. Oversee project to completion. Upon competition, conduct a final walk through and create outstanding issues list with store operations and general contractor.
- Supervise project process and resolve potential issues surrounding changes in scope or emergency issues. Communicate construction problems with contractor.
- Identify and select the most cost-effective products, systems, contractors and warranties to ensure long term protection of assets and minimal disruption to store operations.
- Monitor scope of work and performance of contractors to ensure that quality, completeness of scope, response and project parameters are consistent with company standards.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on a consistent basis ensuring a seamless flow of information and communication. Maintain open communication with decision makers and follow up on daily updates with the store.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
The project manager is responsible for the daily direction and supervision of the field team and project process of all phases of construction, installation of store fixtures & equipment during store remodels, conversions and related projects from inception to completion.
- Project Budget Management
- Manage field project team
- Project Scope and cost development
- Prepare and submit weekly reports detailing status of assigned projects to include project status, scheduling, costs, issues and project risk assessment
- Coordinate all schedules with field retail operations teams, installation teams and third party providers.