ConsumerTrack™ is unique in the digital marketing and media industry – we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our performance based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites.
ConsumerTrack’s Content Team is looking for interns that are interested in Content Editing + Writing to support the Editorial Team or Content Partnerships to help execute syndication strategy for our leading personal finance site, GOBankingRates.com. The ideal candidate loves digital content, making data-driven decisions, and is knowledgeable about industry trends related to content marketing and publishing. This is a 12-week summer internship that will provide hands-on experience working on challenging real-world problems that will help build your expertise and resume!
What will you do?
- Focus on writing or editing planned content and republications
- Attend brainstorm sessions and present ideas to be included in the daily, weekly, or monthly planned content
- Compile content pitches for syndication partners.
- Data entry and consolidation from third party sites to track GoBankingRate’s performance.
- Conduct competitive research on existing competitors.
- Identify and research potential new partners.
- Research potential new competitors.
- Present final project to stakeholders.
- Tools/technologies you will be using: WordPress and Airtable
- Currently pursuing or recently obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, English or related degree
- Strong writing and/or editing skills
- Proficient in excel (pivot tables) and Microsoft Office
- Previous experience with Google Analytics and WordPress is a plus!
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Strong communication, project management, and critical thinking skills
- Must be available to work a minimum of 15 hours per week, Tuesday-Thursday (10:30AM-3:30PM PST) for the duration of the 12-week program.
- Mentorship Program
- Paid internship! School credit applicable.
- Team Building Events
- Weekly virtual yoga & mindfulness meditation
- Company-wide events
- Learning & Professional Development Workshops
- Opportunities to meet with our department leaders and executive team through Lunch & Learns
We are an equal-opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.