ConsumerTrack™ is unique in the digital marketing and media industry – we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our performance based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites.
ConsumerTrack is looking for a Digital Marketing intern who is interested in any the following areas:
- SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- PR (Press Releases)
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
We’re looking for someone who has the ability to learn new tools, technologies, and concepts quickly, with a passion for digital marketing! This is a 12-week summer internship that will provide hands-on experience working on challenging real-world problems that will help build your expertise and resume!
What will you do?
- Research link opportunities (especially relevant, authoritative websites).
- Gain an understanding of the following SEO Tools: GA, GSC, SEMrush, AHREFS, Screaming Frog
- Track & Optimize for SEO internal KPIs.
- Competitor Research Reporting and Analysis.
- Keyword Research training.
- Optimize content features and meta information.
- Assist with internal linking & site health efforts.
- Monitor and record website analytics.
- Support email marketing with testing ideas and sales support for offer opportunities with our email newsletter.
- Currently pursuing or recently obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving, investigative research and critical thinking skills.
- Effective time-management, planning, and organization skills.
- Attentive to small details.
- Comfortable using and learning new technologies.
- Experience or interest in SEO platforms and basic HTML.
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced, often changing environment.
- Must be available to work a minimum of 15 hours per week for the duration of the 12-week program
Good to have skills:
- Experience with WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, MOZ, SEMrush, JIRA, aHrefs and Slack.
What we offer:
- Mentorship Program
- Paid Internship! School credit applicable.
- Team Building Events
- Weekly virtual yoga & mindfulness meditation
- Company-wide events
- Learning & Professional Development Workshops
- Opportunities to meet with our department leaders and executive team through Lunch & Learns
We are an equal-opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.