ConsumerTrack™ is unique in the digital marketing and media industry – we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our performance based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites.
ConsumerTrack is looking for Product interns who are interested in any of the following areas:
- Tools & Systems
- Interface Design for Finance Websites
We’re looking for interns who have the ability to learn new tools, technologies, and concepts quickly, with a passion for product management! This is a 12-week summer internship that will provide hands-on experience working on challenging real-world problems that will help build your expertise and resume!
What will you do?
- Assist design team in creating compelling user interfaces, from conceptualization to execution.
- Learn the competitive landscape for Personal Finance landing pages.
- Define and implement a test plan based on competitive research and share results.
- Work with Design team to come up with alternatives to test.
- Dive into basic CSS and HTML to set up tests.
- Work with project stakeholders to conceptualize solutions to problems with user experience.
- Research and recommend top industry competitors based on analysis.
- Current student or recently grad from an accredited university majoring in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Design, or other related fields
- Excellent organizational and communication
- A passion for design and up-to-date knowledge on current trends
- Flexibility and a passion for learning new tools
- Detail oriented, deadline driven, and able to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Must be available to work work a minimum of 15 hours per week, Wednesday-Friday for the duration of the 12-week program.
Basic proficiency with:
- Sketch 3
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Experience building responsive websites with HTML/CSS is a plus!
What we offer:
- Mentorship Program
- Paid Internship! School credit applicable.
- Team Building Events
- Weekly virtual yoga & mindfulness meditation
- Company-wide events
- Learning & Professional Development Workshops
- Opportunities to meet with our department leaders and executive team through Lunch & Learns
We are an equal-opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.