Below is a list of your responsibilities as an Part Time Optometrist with Corizon Health at Idaho Correctional Institution located in Orofino, Idaho:
- Provide eye examination and test visual acuity, prescribe lenses to preserve or restore vision based on professional standards of practice.
- Make referrals when necessary for other specialized services.
- Report and keep equipment in good repair, submitting work orders to administrator when necessary.
- Report infectious diseases to staff physician.
- Licensed optometrist in the state of employment
A background check, security clearance and drug screening are required for this role.
Corizon Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, Vietnam era veteran, or disabled Veteran status. EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans.