National Subrogation Services (NSS) is seeking a Document Management Administrator in the Long Island Office.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, manage multiple priorities, and have excellent technical, organizational, and communication skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Expert database management- the primary job function will be to access and move documents electronically from client claim databases to our captive system.
- Phone and e-mail communication with clients.
- Basic clerical and administrative duties as assigned.
- Strong document processing skills.
- Strong project management skills
- Track, compile, organize and submit appropriate expenses into Chrome River.
- Maintain calendars to include scheduling appointments, breakfasts, lunches, and dinners with clients/guests and /or members of the Group, taking care of all the details in connection with each event.
- Arrange all travel and lodging to and from all locations.
- Handle all telephone calls and/or transcribes voice mail messages into emails.
- Scans, copies materials for Group.
- Monitor emails and respond to those that can be addressed.
- Maintains—inputs and updates contacts and lists.
- Assignments may change from time-to-time and flexibility is essential. Administrative staff are expected to extend support and service not only to primary supervisors, but to all NSS employees when necessary.
- 1-2 years of Office/Clerical experience is required.
- Insurance experience is preferred.
- Experience with document control software, ImageRight (Insurance Content Management) and the use of scanners/imaging is preferred.
- Ability to work in a detail oriented environment.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, initiative, thoroughness, and accuracy are a must.
- Must be proactive, work well as part of a team, operate well under pressure and work well in a fast paced environment.
- Customer service oriented and professional demeanor required.
- Courteous communication with vendors, clients, and staff are a must.
National Subrogation Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.