Job hunting can be a grueling, painful task. Most jobs require some experience in order to be hired, which is near impossible when you’re straight out of college.
On average, it takes a recent graduate 3-6 months to even find a job after college. The fact is that about 53% of college graduates are unemployed or working in a job that doesn’t require a bachelor’s degree.
We DON’T agree with this way of doing things. We are looking for fresh minds to bring on board who we can train and coach into leadership roles, regardless of their level of experience.
Our goal is to coach, train and develop our teams in the following:
– sales and marketing techniques
– face-to-face communication and presentations
– how to coach and train new reps
– the daily tasks of running a successful business
– how to set strategic goals and the actions to achieve them
The right candidate will:
– have a positive and energetic spirit
– have a down for whatever mentality
– have a competitive nature
– be loyal to a fault
– get along with all different types of people