Our focus as a company is to grow and expand as quickly as possible. In order to make that goal a reality, we need to have top recruitment to build our teams. The only way to grow is to find the right fit for our company.
One of the most important roles in our company is that of the recruiter. Without a strong recruiting team, we aren’t able to grow at the rate we expect.
We are looking for HR and recruiting interns to help build our teams. With no experience needed, we train our interns to take on the different roles of the human resources department.
Top Recruiting Interns Will:
– Review and screen resumes and applicants
– Contact candidates for preliminary interviews
– Aid in the new hire and on-boarding process
– Keep track of recruitment numbers; from number of applicants to new hires in a week
-Learn job ad writing and posting
-Post and manage social media accounts
The Right Candidate Will:
– Have a high attention to detail
– Be able to multitask
– Be sickeningly organized
– Be eager to learn new and different responsibilities
***All HR internships are unpaid, but we are willing and able to help with school credit***