You spent the last four years studying and talking theoretically about the workforce. You went through all of the possible marketing scenarios and how they might play out.
You’ve done countless projects about how marketing might work. You’ve read a ton of textbooks on how to brand a product.
Now you’re done with school and have no real, hands-on experience to provide potential employers. You can study as much as you want, but without the actual practice, there’s no way of actually knowing the results.
We are looking to add individuals to our direct sales and marketing teams. We provide complete practical, field training for our team members.
If you’re looking to test out the theories you just dedicated four years to learning, this might be the place for you.
- Conducting business to business presentations for our clients
- Creating brand awareness and business development
- Learning the foundations of sales and marketing techniques
- Training and developing new representatives
- Creating and updating customer accounts
- Giving creative ideas regarding sales and customer service
- Completing the sales process from start to finish
- Learn transferable sales, marketing, customer service and business development techniques
- Top performers will receive opportunities to travel and advancement
- Not a desk job!
- A bright and uplifting work environment
- Mentors and leaders who are encouraging and care about your success
- Learn how to run a business from the ground up
- Do-it-now type of attitude
- Can easily overcome obstacles and roadblocks; be solution oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Great work ethic
- Solid written and verbal skills
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Ability to work independently and with little to no supervision