Headquartered in San Francisco, Creator Deck is an innovative media company. Launched in 2008, we are pioneers in the high growth influencer industry. We now serve some of the most prestigious brands in the Beauty, Retail, and Alcohol space and create campaigns featured in Allure, Cosmo, Nylon, and more. We value care, credibility, impact, and forward-thinking and have a track record with our clients to prove it! We are experiencing rapid growth and looking for smart, skilled and enthusiastic people that want to join and grow with a fantastic team.
Founded by innovative thinkers who wanted to disrupt industry standards, we look for teammates who can think outside the box and find creative solutions to overcome challenges and make an impact. We strive to create an environment of transparency, fairness, and authenticity, because we believe it sets us up to do our best work. Together. Today we’ve grown into three offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and New York, and as we now embrace remote and blended work options some of our teammates have wandered off to new places, from Texas to Hawaii. Wherever we are, we work tirelessly for our clients, and also pursue interests ranging from photography, interior decoration, hiking, cats, travel, to snowboarding.
The Sales Operations Intern supports the development of high impact client proposals for industry leading companies and brands. Interns work closely with Brand Partnership, Planning, and Account Management teammates to support the business with the acquisition of new clients and the growth of existing ones. They work hands-on with new opportunities, from developing initial conversations to scoping needs, to drafting and polishing presentations, through to closing contracts and finalizing project plans. Successful Interns are doers, who love the satisfaction of ticking yet another task of their To Do list. They thrive on the challenge of keeping multiple balls in the air as they work across multiple projects, and they are keenly aware of deadlines.
This three month internship is designed to equip you with a foundational understanding of the sales process and prepare you to launch a career in operations or sales.
What you will do:
- Track and help manage upcoming planning deadlines across multiple clients.
- Keep project management tools up to date with ongoing and new assignments, delivery dates, and next steps across multiple clients and workstreams.
- Listen for, capture, and synthesize critical information.
- Participate in intern update/status calls and share client status grids, updates, and learnings.
- Maintain records of customers and sales
- Assist team in maintaining strong client relationships and retaining existing accounts.
- Support team in drafting customer briefs, presentations, proposals and plans.
- Conduct influencer’s market analysis across all social media platforms.
Who you are:
- Passion for social media and the influencer space.
- Strong attention to detail and timeline management.
- Professional communication skills (written and verbal).
- Upbeat and positive attitude.
- Familiarity with the following softwares are a plus: PipeDrive, Monday.com, Trello, and Mavenlink.
Why you’ll love this job:
- Your ideas will be heard, debated, executed or tossed out
- You’ll work with smart people who are driven by results
- You’ll work with a leadership team who believe in transparency and meritocracy
- You’ll be stepping into a leadership role that will accelerate your career
- Benefits including flexible work hours, competitive salaries, paid time off, medical, dental, & vision insurance, and much more