At Crestron Electronics, Inc we build the technology that integrates technology.
We are proud to be the largest and most recognized brand in automation and control solutions, and the premier technology partner for fortune 500 businesses globally.
Our products are integrated into new high-tech commercial buildings’ to include some of the most exciting real estate throughout the world. Our clients include Google, Microsoft, Amazon, LinkedIn and many others. We are the leaders in one of the most exciting and fastest growing industries in the world!
Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings allow our clients to control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as Audio Visual, Lighting, Shading, Security, Building Management Systems and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience and security.
Crestron Electronics continues to experience rapid growth as we invest in resources and create new opportunities; as a result, we have an exciting opportunity for a Summer/Fall 2021 Co-op (May 26th, 2021 – December 17th, 2021) to join our Engineering Division’s Process and Tools organization either in Rockleigh, NJ, Plano, TX, or remotely.
- Work with our professional developers in creating and testing new code that streamlines Engineering processes and workflow
- Learn how to administer tools such as Jira
- Contribute ideas on automating engineering workflows
- Additional tasks and projects as assigned
- Must be enrolled in a college or university working toward a Graduate Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or closely related field
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher strongly preferred
- Must be available to work up to 40 hours per week during the entire co-op period beginning May 26th, 2021 and ending December 17th, 2021
- Commutability to and from either the Rockleigh, NJ or Plano, TX area for the duration of the co-op preferred, but remote candidates will also be considered
- C# experience is required
- In addition to C#, experience with one or more of the following is highly valuable:
- SQL Server
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, creative, have a solid work ethic and have a desire to produce a quality product
- Strong communication skills (verbal, non-verbal, written, and listening) with the ability to articulate work at different levels of the organization
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Inquisitive individual with a desire to learn, possessing a long term desire to work on the hardware/software development lifecycle
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
- Positive, personable, and able to work cohesively with other across various divisions
- Able to work through problems in an organized manner
- Methodical and detail-oriented
- Able to work independently with minimal superversion