Hiring canvassers to help on Democratic state legislative races in Petersburg and Chesterfield.
Compensation: $20-$24 per hour
Employment type: part-time
Applicants local to Richmond, VA/Chesterfield, VA/Petersburg, VA are preferred. We do not offer relocation/housing assistance.
Shifts are available seven days a week.
Crossroads Campaigns Solutions (CCS) is looking for Paid Canvassers to help us talk to voters ahead of the November 2nd general election. Turning out voters in your community is a great way to make your voice heard this election and beyond!
Canvass experience is a strong resume-builder and will help build the skills necessary for any future work.
- Effectively communicate and guide voters.
- Completely and accurately record data.
- Follow COVID Social distancing guidelines and safety protocols.
Qualities and Abilities Required:
- Be at least 16 years old.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Canvassers must be skilled at engaging community members in conversation.
- Must work well in a team and be flexible and adaptive to changing conditions.
- Must be able to walk/stand for long periods of time.
If interested please email a resume to email@example.com or call Sandra at (804) 592-0168.