Support the next generation of diverse leaders
College/Internship Credit Available
Spend your summer in a dynamic environment with incredible staff and inspirational young people! Campers are high potential K-8 youth from the Boston area. If you’re interested in pursuing a career in education, social work, psychology, or nonprofit management, this is the opportunity for you! Opportunities are available to complete personalized projects, curriculum development, and earn college credit.
We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic counselors who will be positive role models and develop supportive relationships with youth. Counselors motivate campers and encourage them to set and achieve goals, gain new skills, and make positive choices. Counselors work as part of a team to deliver programming that centers around social and emotional learning through traditional camp activities including sports, swimming, boating, ropes courses, fishing, archery, biking, performing arts and more!
- Location: Duxbury, Massachusetts
- Staff live at camp in cabins with campers. Housing and meals are provided at no cost.
- Staff are paid a stipend of $250 per week plus a completion bonus of $200.
- Positions start as early as June 19th and complete as late as August 18th.
- Staff must be at least 18 years old and have graduated from High School.
- Experience at camp or working with youth is required.
- Lifeguard and Ropes Course training available.