Currency Exchange International (CXI) is a Money Service Business based in Orlando, Florida.
Currency Exchange International, Corp. is a publicly traded company on the Toronto Stock Exchange (CXI) and OTC (CURN). CXI provides a wide range of foreign exchange services to customers in both the United States and in Canada. CXI’s primary business channels to service customers are through its company-owned branch locations and foreign exchange partnerships with financial institutions and corporations. CXI has been providing global payment solutions for clients that span wide-ranging industries. As one of North America’s leading foreign exchange wholesalers, CXI can provide personalized and efficient service, competitive rates, as well as a number of settlement options. To learn more, please visit: www.ceifx.com
Our Value Statement: We help our clients identify and create foreign exchange solutions, delivering a best practices approach through unparalleled customer service and integrated technology to create significant financial and operational efficiencies.
- Customer First – We earn the right to be our clients’ first choice.
- Integrity – We hold ourselves to the highest standard to build trust.
- Collaborative – We always win as a team.
- Innovative – We find new methods to deliver change and advance technology to the industry.
- Passionate – We are driven to be the best in class.
Currency Exchange International is looking for a Part-Time Teller to join their team at the Westfield Garden State Plaza in Paramus, New Jersey.
Tellers are the face of our company and represent us in the community. It is important while working in our stores that you keep a positive and professional attitude at all times and that our customers receive the highest quality of assistance while visiting.
Ideal Applicant: We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are committed to the success of the team. Individuals who can deliver a consistently high level of customer-satisfying products and services. People who want to join a progressive company that develops its people through challenges and promotions.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to multi-task
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to follow procedures
- Problem solving capabilities
- Strong customer service skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Strong listening and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with money transactions with high degree of accuracy
- Previous cash handling experience is a plus
- Approximately 8-12 hours per week
- Availability needed: Weekends and weekdays
- Commute Reimbursement – CXI will pay the toll, bus or metro cost in and out of work
- 401K Plan – After 1 year of employment, CXI will match up to 4%
- Anniversary Gift Cards – CXI rewards employees that stay with the company by sending out a Gift Card on their annual anniversary
- Holiday Pay – After completing 90 days of employment, CXI offers additional pay for select holidays
- Sick Time – After completing 90 days of employment, CXI will pay sick/personal pay (1 hour of sick/personal time for every 30 hours worked – which may equal to an annual accrual of 40 hours)
- Monthly Teller Incentive Program
Currency Exchange International is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, any other non-merit based factor or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our leadership team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm