This opportunity is unique to candidates who are actively enrolled in a college or university, with an anticipated graduation date between December 1, 2021 and August 31, 2022. Please do not apply if you do not meet this qualification.
Who We Are …
INDIVIDUALLY WE ARE GOOD. TOGETHER WE’RE GREAT. Cushman & Wakefield is a leading global real estate services firm, with 51,000+ people and 400 offices in 70 countries, that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Our work creates meaningful value for our clients, our business, our shareholders, our people, our communities and world. As a company based on putting ideas into action, we continually strive to add driven and thoughtful individuals to our team. Brokers at Cushman & Wakefield enjoy a collaborative culture that fosters an entrepreneurial spirit at every level, from junior- to senior-level professionals.
What You’ll Be Doing …
As a Commercial Real Estate Sales Associate at Cushman & Wakefield, you will support a leading team with the necessary activities to accomplish business development and secure client relationships for the firm. You will produce qualified leads, book and prepare for new client meetings.
We will teach you how to develop new business, become a trusted advisor to our clients, and you will be trained by one of the premiere Commercial Real Estate firms in the world.
If you are interested in some or all of the following activities, this is the role for you!
- The opportunity to work with senior leaders who will provide you an educational journey in real estate
- Learning to generate your own sales targets in accordance with firm goals
- Developing new accounts by cold calling with assertive, positive and persistent style
- Learning to remain resilient in an aggressive and competitive environment
- Keeping current with trends by researching the industry
Who You Are …
- Dynamic. You are positive in attitude and full of energy and new ideas.
- Self-Starter. You are sufficiently motivated or ambitious to undertake a project on your own initiative without needing to be told or encouraged to do so.
- Detail-Oriented. You’re thorough, accurate, organized, and productive. You seek to understand both the cause and effect of a situation.
- Willing to Learn. You possess a desire, wish or readiness to acquire new knowledge and develop. You do not want to stand in one place, but rather wish to be more qualified and keep up with the modern trends and tendencies.
- Licensed. You either already possess, or desire to earn, your Real Estate Salesperson’s license. We will provide financial support and reimbursement!
- You Are a Salesperson! You have a strong desire to pursue a career in sales, with 1-3 years’ professional or internship experience in finance and/or sales preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree, graduation date between December 1, 2021 and August 31, 2022
- Preferred majors include Accounting, Economics, Finance, Political Science, Psychology, and Real Estate, but all majors will be considered
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.