Content Writer intern
Driving business digital is the only way to sustain the competition and survive in the industry for long. Going online requires strong content to market, which can drive the target audience towards your organization. If you have a flare for writing, you should take up this content writer internship to give your career a great start.
What You’ll Do?
- Develop creative content for our blog posts and guest posts.
- Create engaging content for various social media posts and platforms.
- Come up with interesting content for all marketing collaterals such as flyers and brochures.
- Develop SEO based content for our website to improve our website ranking and visibility.
- Write content for TV ads, press release, newsletters, and platforms like Quora.
- Participate in weekly content meetings, gather the requirement, and deliver the content on time.
What We Look For?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good experience using MS Office or Google Doc tool suite.
- Excellent research and comprehension skills.
- Bachelors in Marketing, Business, Public Relations, or a similar program would be a plus.
- Basic knowledge of SEO.
- Ability to listen and collate information to provide the required content.
Check with your Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine how you might do this internship for credit.