If you are good at numbers and analysis, this might be the right opportunity for you. Cyber Chasse Learning Academy is looking for a responsible and self-driven finance intern who is interested to learn financial modelling, analysis, and reporting. Our experienced finance team members will make this opportunity a great learning platform for you.
What You’ll Do?
- Help with financial modelling.
- Offer general accounting support.
- Extend support for annual budgeting process.
- Help with statistical analysis and other special projects.
- Present data-based inferences and recommendations to the finance team.
- Prepare quarterly or monthly financial analysis reports.
What We Look For?
- Major in Finance, Accounts, Economics, or other related major.
- A GPA of minimum 3.0.
- Strong desire to learn.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Highly motivated and passionate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Check with your Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine how you might do this internship for credit.