Want to be a part of a fun-loving and creative team? You can’t find a better place than Cyber Chasse Learning Academy. We are a fast-growing firm looking for a creative and well-skilled designer with fresh minds and excellent eye for detail. You will surely gain best hands-on experience by being a partner of our team.
What You’ll do?
- Assist in creating and designing print and digital materials.
- Stick on to brand guidelines and finish projects on time.
- Use various graphic designing software and work alongside a variety of media.
- Work together with the Creative Director and Graphic Design Manager to come up with concepts.
- Retouch or manipulate images.
- Gather final presentation material for printing.
What We Look For?
- Undergrads with major in Graphic Designing.
- Prior experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign would be a plus.
- Strong creative skills.
- Great analytical skills.
- Basic understanding of layouts, color, line composition, typography, etc.
- Create portfolio of graphic design work.
Check with your Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine how you might do this internship for credit.