Do you like to deal with legal stuff and are you looking for an interesting place to upskill yourself? You can’t find a better option than Cyber Chasse’s legal internship opportunity. As a legal intern, you’ll get a chance to understand various legal policies and issues to take up different commercial and business projects. We’ll make you job ready with our on-the-job training.
What You’ll Do?
- Extend support to attorneys and paralegals.
- Help dealing with business and commercial projects.
- Assist in researching issues, drafting contracts, and curating legal policies.
- Research, develop, and analyse policies and issues to meet the needs of the US corporate.
- Work closely with other teams for various projects.
- Work together with community relations, public affairs, and communications specialists and adapt to a dynamic environment.
What We Look For?
- Students pursuing major in Law or Public Affairs.
- Strong understanding of corporate laws.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Attention to detail and sound analytical skills.
- Self-driven and passionate.
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team.
Check with your Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine how you might do this internship for credit.