DAP is a leading manufacturer and supplier of home repair and construction products, including latex caulks, silicone sealants, contact cements, construction adhesives, glues, glazing, spackling, and other general patch and repair products. You’ll find DAP products in the hands of professional painters, remodelers, builders and do-it-yourselfers, and in 60,000 retail outlets, ranging from home centers and mass merchandisers to your local hardware and paint stores. DAP’s eight manufacturing and distribution facilities in the United States of America and Canada service North America and the world. The “DAP Stars” represent its 775 strong associates around the world which support its vision to produce and market America’s best home repair products. DAP has twice been voted one of “Baltimore’s Best Places to Work”! Learn more about DAP’s history, culture and benefits at www.dap.com/careers.
- Performing asset reviews and replacing/updating remote facilities desktop computers.
- Rough timeline: 3-5 machine replacements per week,
- The ultimate goal to have at least one remote facility completed at the end of the internship (potentially two remote sites depending on the intern’s skillset and ability to handle concurrent tasks)
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Major: Information Systems / Information Technology
- Completed Sophomore year in school
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks, strong understanding of Windows-based computer troubleshooting/repair, critical thinking/problem solving
Compensation: $15 per hour
Hours: 24, Mon-Wed