Dartmouth-Hitchcock’s Postgraduate Advanced Practice Provider Otolaryngology Surgical Residency Program is now accepting applications for our Fall 2020 cohort. Admission is accepted on a rolling basis.
Learn more about this 12-month advanced training program and how you can grow and develop a solid foundation in the diagnosis and management of conditions common to the ear, nose and throat, as well as the outpatient, inpatient and surgical management.
Interested candidates should e-mail the following documents to email@example.com:
- A recent copy of your CV/resume (including school name and GPA)
- A brief personal statement describing your interest in pursuing a career in Otolaryngology (500-1,000 words)
- Three letters of reference on letter head:
- These can be submitted with your other application materials or directly by your references to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters can be addressed to Dr. Joseph Paydarfar
- If you are currently enrolled in a Physician Assistant Master’s degree program, one must be from your Physician Assistant Program or Medical Director
Note: All materials must be received in order to be considered for an initial phone interview. Second interviews will take place onsite at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH.