The A&P Technician works as part of an assigned hangar team which is comprised of both Maintenance Technicians and Quality Inspectors, in support of planned aircraft maintenance projects located at the Dassault Service Center. The A & P technician performs troubleshooting and maintenance of mechanical, hydraulic, electrical, and/or electronic systems on all models of Falcon Jet corporate aircraft.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
Perform the required maintenance, troubleshooting and/or repairs needed for Falcon Jet aircraft.
Perform all stated maintenance and associated checks, inspections and/or troubleshooting as identified on the customer work scope.
Perform all work with the highest level of technical knowledge and experience, in addition to maintaining the utmost level of professionalism with customers, vendors and other flight department or customer personnel on both a personal level and also as a direct representative of the OEM, Dassault Falcon Jet.
Adhere to all FAA Regulations, the Dassault Repair Station Manual, Operations Manual and all other Quality Manuals and/or Regulations.
Ensure all documents are signed off completely, properly and in a timely manner in accordance with standard operating procedures.
Work scheduled and unscheduled overtime as-needed based on level of customer activity to include weekends, evenings and/or holidays. Advance notice will be provided in all cases when such notice is possible.
Must be available to work day, afternoon, evening or weekend shifts as required to meet business needs,
Applicants must have experience with a forecasted scope of work including but not limited to; troubleshooting, parts replacement, work order documentation, interpretation of technical documentation, customer service and communications skills.
Perform all other duties as assigned
High school graduate or equivalent with additional courses in aircraft maintenance in recognized service or technical school programs.
Current F.A.A., Airframe and Powerplant license.
Minimum of one (1) year experience as an aircraft maintenance technician.
Must have required tools (see approved minimum tool list).
- RequirementsHigh School diploma or GED.
- Basic computer skills.
- Airframe & Powerplant (A & P) certificate, or equivalent experience. (equivalency =minimum of 2 years experience as an aircraft mechanic)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an aircraft mechanic. (experience is not cumulative)
- Proficient with using hand tools and precision equipment.
- Capable of reading and interpreting approved aircraft diagrams, charts, schematics and maintenance procedures.
- Able to work on maintenance stands, lifts and ladders, work in confined spaces in unusual positions
- Able to lift minimum 50lbs and able to enter and exit the aircraft using steps and/or stairs.
- Must not be allergic to jet fuel, oils, hydraulic fluids or cleaning solvents.