As a Business Development Representative at DATIS, you will work closely with all members of the Sales & Marketing team toincrease brand awareness and adoption of our unified HR & Payroll platform through account-based efforts. You will maintain a hunter mentality while using a consultative and problem-solving approach to build valuable relationships. You will be the voice of DATIS as we execute campaigns to reach target accounts, engage prospects, and create new business opportunities that can power our company’s growth.
What would you do all day?
- Initiate contact with prospects through 50 outbound cold calls a day
- Create personalized and relevant prospecting messages to key stakeholders within target accounts
- Research target accounts to gain a complete picture of the buying committee and organizational profile for accurate segmentation
- Understand and identify needs and pains of the prospect and qualify their interest in our solution
- Prioritize outreach based on first-party and third-party intent data to increase conversion rates
- Support marketing campaigns and events with preliminary communication and post-campaign follow up to drive engagement
- Engage leads and contacts to convert initial activity into discovery calls, demos, and opportunities
- Consistently deliver qualified opportunities to the Account Executive team
- Work closely with Account Executives to coordinate account outreach and listen in on live discovery calls and demos to gain more understanding and context of the unique needs and pains of our target market
You’ll be a great fit if you have…:
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Experience working in B2B sales
- A background in sales, support, or marketing communications
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- No hesitations about powering through daily outbound efforts
- An outgoing personality and no fear of developing new contacts
- Great organizational skills and a proactive approach to time management
- A metrics-driven mindset and a self-motivation to overachieve quota
Who We Are:
The purpose and passion of DATIS is building better software to support the missions of organizations that impact lives for social good.
We provide a completely unified HR and Payroll SaaS platform that enables health and human services organizations to increase visibility, maximize resources, and better achieve their mission.
Though founded over 20 years ago, we operate like a start-up: fast-paced and rapidly growing. The DATIS team is intense and passionate about what we do, and we work with freedom and responsibility in a casual environment. If you’re a team player who is resourceful, committed to results and unafraid of a challenge, you’ll be a great fit for DATIS.
What are the benefits?
DATIS recognizes that our employees are central to our success. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including 100% employer paid medical insurance, 401k plan with company match, unlimited PTO, student loan reimbursement, paid parking, and more.
As a part of the application process, candidates applying to some roles may be asked to complete an assessment by The Predictive Index. If the assessment applies to the role you will be asked to do the assessment after submitting your application. We consider the results as one factor alongside other qualifications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.