DATIS is hiring a Sr. Graphic Designer to join our Sales & Marketing team. This visionary, creative, and experienced new media designer will focus on digital delivery of materials for B2B marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for creation and execution of a wide variety of media types including website design, digital advertisements, landing pages, email communication, print publications, datasheets, survey reports, sales proposals, PowerPoint presentations, and more.
What would you do all day?
You’ll be responsible for content creation and execution of a wide variety of media types including website design, landing pages, animated graphics projects, HTML email communications, print publications, presentations, proposals, and more. As part of the Sales & Marketing team you will help us communicate the value of our software solution to clients and prospects within our target market.
You’ll be part of a team that is resourceful, committed to quality, and unafraid of a challenge. You’ll have to prioritize, and sometimes re-prioritize, based on urgency and deadlines.
It’s essential that you have:
- 5 years of experience developing highly creative content, interactive, and multimedia design
- Ability to perform front end web design tasks using basic HTML and CSS
- Understanding of marketing concepts, practices, and procedures
- Proficiency working with Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Experience working with marketing automation tools like Pardot
Who We Are:
We are dedicated every day to building better software to support the missions of organizations that impact lives for social good.
We provide a completely unified HR and Payroll SaaS platform that enables health and human services organizations to increase visibility, maximize resources, and better achieve their mission.
Though founded over 20 years ago, we operate like a start-up: fast-paced and rapidly growing. Our culture of freedom and responsibility empowers our team to use their passion and talent to make a positive impact each day. If you’re a team player who is curious, committed to results and unafraid of a challenge, you’ll love the community at DATIS.
DATIS Benefits and Advantages:
DATIS cares about the health and well-being of our team. We provide a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 100% employer paid medical insurance for the employee 401k plan with company match
- Student Loan reimbursement
- Company sponsored training and certification programs
- Unlimited PTO Company holidays including New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, the Friday after Thanksgiving, Christmas Day.
- Parental LeavePerks in our downtown Tampa office include paid parking, on-site gym, catered lunches and snacks
As a part of the application process, candidates will be asked to complete an assessment by The Predictive Index. We consider the results as one factor alongside other qualifications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.