Location: Statewide through Wisconsin
- Execute and plan daily goals while meeting quality, time, and budget constraints.
- Take detailed field photos that tie directly to engineering/planning software
- Correlate route map and field photos directly to time stamps and field locations
- Record attributes and current conditions of overhead and ground-level utility structures
- Maintain consistent quality data while achieving our production standards
- Use measuring equipment and SLR cameras to establish a photo record
- Comfortable closely working as a team or individually
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions
- Willingness to practice and adhere to company/industry safety standards/policies
- Must be able to endure frequent: driving, standing, walking long distances (up to 5 miles or more in a day), navigate through rough terrain on foot, and lifting/balancing objects that may weigh up to 20 lbs.
- Preferred knowledge and proficient use of SLR cameras
- Clean driving record and ability to safely drive/operate a company vehicle
- Must be computer literate – especially MS Word, Excel, MS Project, and/or Google Chrome.
- Must have the ability to travel throughout our client’s service area and travel overnight as needed
- Proven ability to deal with governing authorities and their requirements, negotiate with private landowners, and provide clear communication
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to learn and operate customer based proprietary software and other computer systems to expedite and facilitate the work order process.
- Preferred knowledge of electrical or telecommunication systems
- Knowledge of electrical distribution construction and planning procedures is a plus
Asset Management is a division of Davey Resource Group Inc. (DRG) which has been employee-owned since 1979. Asset Management specializes in managing the assets of utility companies throughout the U.S. by providing solutions, focused around the electrical and telecommunication industries. We believe in smart growth that continues to provide career advancement opportunities. We utilize cutting-edge technology to deliver proven solutions for utility companies with design, construction, and field inspection services. Asset Management is currently seeking motivated self-starters that can thrive in a fast-paced environment to learn and develop new skills to contribute to our group.
The ideal candidate would be comfortable with traveling from location to location within the client’s service territory. Candidates must be comfortable working full time with a minimum of 40 – 45 hours per week. Compensation based on experience. DRG offers excellent benefits including: health, dental, vision and life insurance after 30 days of employment. Phone reimbursement and use of company vehicles. Vacation Pay, Company stock and 401-K eligibility after 1 year. Continual training and development offered. Pre-employment drug screen, motor vehicle records screen, criminal background screen, and Social Security # verification required. Davey Resource Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply. DRG is Employee Owned. We encourage you to take ownership of your future.