DCW Media has established itself as the premier media buying agency on the East coast. The 48 year-old agency is looking to add more talent to its rapidly growing Digital Department remotely and in its Mid-Town Manhattan offices (conveniently located next to Penn Station).
DCW Media offers qualified, college-level students the opportunity to participate in quarterly, uncompensated internships available in our offices in New York City and remotely. In general, most internships last for 3 months, at 10-20 hours per week; however commitments are flexible.
The most qualified intern candidates will be college students studying Advertising, Marketing and/or Digital Media. Interns will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the online advertising world and gain critical knowledge and skills for managing digital media campaigns for various brands and industries.
This intern will be involved and responsible for, but not limited to, the following projects:
- Performing research and assisting with media planning projects
- Learning how to and assist teams with reports on analytics and draw conclusions from them that inform various media strategies
- Help provide competitive analysis of competitor sites, videos, apps, and newsletters
- Learn how to and assist with the campaign onboarding process
- Assist with building our social media networks on Facebook and LinkedIn
- Assist sales team with pitch deck development, potential client research, presentations
- Strong creative and technical capabilities and working knowledge of WordPress, Twitter, TikTok,, Facebook, Pinterest, SnapChat, Instagram, and YouTube, a plus
- Computer savvy — must have strong knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Photoshop
- Performs well in a fast-paced environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Any HTML or coding skills are a plus