Academic Internship – Summer 2021
- Deer Valley Resort offers a variety of academic internships for students studying Hospitality, Outdoor Recreation, Hotel & Restaurant Management, Tourism, and more. Deer Valley Resort Internships provide you with great work experience. Last year we had 30 interns participate with us for the winter season!
- Internship Details:
- Studying a degree related to the internship
- Summer dates June through Labor Day
- Must be able to work full time hours
- Park City offers a free bus line that runs frequently
- Housing is available
- Below are the following internship opportunities that we have available at Deer Valley Resort:
Lodging Internship: Work in one of our ten lodges as a bellstaff/driver, assist with guest and owner check-in, communicate and interact with guests and provide recommendations and able to answer general questions. Operate town shuttles for owners and guests. Must be 21 years old and have a valid driver’s license to operate a company vehicle.
Food & Beverage Internship: Assist the Day Operations Manager in one of the Day Lodge Restaurants. Based on previous work experience, work as a supervisor over the day operations, train and supervise staff, assist with beverage product inventory, assist with special events and banquets. Must be 21 years old in order to sell alcohol in the state of UT. Work and Intern at the Goldner Hirsch Inn and Residences as a Barista/Cashier or Food Expeditor.
- Additional Information
- Perks & Benefits:
- Mountain Bike for Free, 401K, Health Insurance, Retail & Restaurant Discounts, and More!