Deer Valley Resort offers a variety of academic internships for students studying Hospitality, Outdoor Recreation, Hotel & Restaurant Management, Tourism, and more. Deer Valley Resort Internships provide you with great work experience and memories to last. Last year, we had 30 interns with us for the winter season!
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To expose students to real world experience through working at Deer Valley Resort.
DATES OF EMPLOYMENT:
Mid-December – April 2022, flexible with start dates based on school schedule. Must be able to start work in December.
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Deer Valley Resort is interested in discussing Internship opportunities with you. We work with a broad base of college curriculums and customize the internships for each individual. You must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate program; unfortunately, we can not accommodate graduate students as interns.
Apply today and learn from the leaders in the resort industry. Internship possibilities in Hospitality Management, Food and Beverage, Mountain Operations, Lodging and Reservations, and Skier Services. Relating to fields of study such as, Ski Area Management, Recreation and Tourism, Communications, Business and Hospitality and more. For more information contact Lisa Angotti, Recruiting Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 435.615.6137.
- Studying a degree related to the internship
- Must be able to start work before December 20th and available to work majority of our ski season (Ski Season Dates are December 4, 2021 – April 10, 2022)
- Must be able to work full time hours
- Park City offers a free bus line that runs frequently
- Housing is available on a first come first serve basis, River’s Edge housing is available but a vehicle will be required as it is outside of the bus route.