The Restaurant Management Internship will give interns real-world experience in Deer Valley Restaurant Operations. Deer Valley Resort Restaurants range from fast-casual, family style to-go offerings, and fine dining.
Purpose of Position: Assist the Day Operations Manager in one of the Day Lodge Restaurants or in one of our Fine Dining Restaurants. Interns will work in one of the following roles: Restaurant Host, Dining Room Attendant, Busperson, or Food Runner. In addition to working in those roles, they will be able to shadow the Restaurant Manager or Supervisor, learn about restaurant openings and closings, POS systems, and more!
- Studying a degree related to the internship
- Must be able to start work before December 20th and available to work majority of our ski season (Ski Season Dates are December 4, 2021 – April 10, 2022)
- Must be able to work full time hours
- Must be 21 years old to serve alcohol in the state of UT
- Park City offers a free bus line that runs frequently
- Housing is available on a first come first serve basis, River’s Edge housing is available but a vehicle will be required as it is outside of the bus route.