The Learning Operations Intern is a member of the dentsu Learning and Development Team and will report to the Program Manager within our Learning Operations team. As a Learning Operations Intern, you will be supporting learning program development and measurement. You will evaluate course usage such as top courses, course utilization, survey feedback and pull reports from our learning management system, dentsu University, to analyze the data and make recommendations. You will also assist with certification management and setup and support instructional design QA including analyzing and testing courses we create and build. You will also support learning programs as part of our new hire onboarding experience.
- Learn how a global learning function operates – reporting / compliance, onboarding, LMS support, instructional design / QA
- Coordinate the analytics and reporting generated by the learning operations team
- Develop certification tracking, learning reports, and learning dashboards
- Analyze data to develop insights into learning trends and make recommendations for future operations and programs
- Develop, test, and implement consistent learning operations processes
- Assist with learning setup and assignments in the learning management system
- Rising college Junior, Senior or recent graduate OR relevant experience
- Interest in Instructional Design, HR Systems, or Talent Development
- Skills in Excel (pivot tables)
- Passionate about the new hire experience and employee engagement and skills development
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis. Employment-based visa sponsorship (including H-1B sponsorship) is not available for this position.