About Deploy Solutions Group
Deploy Solutions was formed in the heart of Chicago by industry experts and market specialists with one goal in mind; to create an improved customer experience through high touch service. Specialized in hauling fresh produce, Deploy Solutions Group has developed detailed processes and proprietary tools to ensure an elevated customer experience and on-time deliveries. We offer the opportunity to expand your skill set by learning under industry experts while helping to build and develop a fast-growing start-up. We are on the hunt for individuals who are highly organized, quick learners, strong leaders, and seamless multi-taskers. Don’t just take any job, start building your professional career right here at Deploy Solutions Group.
As an intern for Deploy Solutions Group, you will be a part of an exciting rotational program that provides direct visibility and experience in key areas of the business including but not limited to, Carrier Sales, Customer Sales and Operations. Additionally, you will be responsible for helping to execute general administrative duties that support key members of the team including executive leadership.
· Work to develop strong relationships with customers and carriers through various outreach methods and efforts.
· Work with key customers to better understand their shipping needs
· Help to analyze internal data and provide key insights.
· Track and provide updates on shipments.
· Schedule shipping and receiving appointments.
· Negotiate transportation rates with our customers and carriers.
· Gain exposure and understanding of basic transportation management principles.
· Enter key information into our Transportation Management System.
· Clean up and maintain internal database profiles and information.
· Perform other related duties as required or assigned.
Ideal Candidate – Skills and Qualifications
· Professional, prompt, and polished written and verbal communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
· Ability to identify and resolve problems independently and with sound judgement
· Ability to consistently demonstrate accuracy, thoroughness, and dependability in a fast-paced environment
· React with a sense of urgency to solve problems and look for ways to improve operational inefficiencies
· Persistent work ethic and self-motivation
· Ability to thrive is a start-up environment
· Ability to achieve goals independently and in a team environment
What we have to offer
· Energetic, fun, and friendly work environment
· Casual dress code
· Open door policy – strong engagement and connectivity with company leadership
· Solidified career opportunities within organization based on performance
· College credit opportunities