DesignPoint’s sales team is growing and we are looking for a
Business Development Representative
to sell exciting 3D design software & 3D Printers!
At DesignPoint, we believe that “More is Possible®”. If you are early in your sales career, believe that sales is your true passion, and you want to take your career to the next level, we’d love to have you work with us! This Business Development Representative role is in a fun environment where you can really hone your sales skills on the phone, setting up meetings to drive sales growth in the exciting field of 3D printing and 3D design software!
DesignPoint is looking to add to our inside sales team and we are seeking a highly motivated BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE in our Philadelphia office. If you love sales and being part of a successful, collaborative team, this may be the career opportunity that you’ve been searching for! In this role, you will help us to drive our sales growth through mastery of our top of the funnel sales process. Using your consultative sales professional skills, you will crush your goals setting up meetings in a fun, energizing, and dynamic environment.
DesignPoint represents the very best in class 3D engineering and 3D printing solutions in the market today. We are a top performing and award-winning organization. These are some of our recent awards:
- # 1 in Customer Satisfaction in North America (multiple times)
- President’s Club winner (multiple times)
- Diamond Club
- One of the Top 5 fastest growing value-added resellers in North America
What You Will Need For Success In This Position:
- 1-2 years of demonstrated success in a business development, lead generation, or sales role. (Cold calling experience is highly preferred.)
- A positive, high-energy individual who can handle a fast-paced, constantly changing hyper-growth environment. (DesignPoint is continuing to grow our extremely strong Company, so we are moving fast every day!)
- You will bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
- You are self-motivating, self-improving, and self-disciplined.
- We behave like owners. We never wait to be told what to do, we just jump in and always help each other. We go above and beyond in everything we do.
- Your core values are in line with our DesignPoint DNA:
- Caring & Selfless
- Autonomy with Accountability
- Massively Impactful
Why Should You Join Our Team?
- Competitive Base Salary plus performance compensation (on-target earnings of $60K)
- Employer-paid Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Short-Term Disability plans
- Excellent time-off benefits, including Vacation, paid Sick time, and paid Holidays
- We offer personal development including an excellent onboarding plan and ongoing product and industry training
- You will have the opportunity to write your own career path based on your unique abilities and passions through our My Story™ career development program
- You will be mentored and coached by successful sales team members, as well as our leadership team members (including the owners of DesignPoint)
- You will work for an inspirational, stable, successful 20+ year-old Company that makes it a mission to employ amazing A-Players who love what they do and are always willing to help out
- DesignPoint offers a fun and compassionate culture marked by integrity in everything we do. We exemplify our DesignPoint DNA (our Core Values) of Caring & Selflessness, Autonomy with Accountability, and Massively Impactful in everything we do.
If you want to help drive our company’s success while thriving & growing your career, please APPLY TODAY!
Note: Candidates must work in our Philadelphia, PA office.
Also, please note that all hiring at DesignPoint is temporarily suspended due to the Coronavirus pandemic, since we place so much value in our in-person onboarding and training programs for new hires. However, you are still welcome to apply for positions and when we are ready to hire again, we will review the applications of those who have recently applied. Stay well everyone!
DesignPoint Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to recruiting, training, and providing career advancement to all team members regardless of gender, race, color, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, nationality, veteran status, marital status, social or ethnic origin.