DHL Express is looking to hire energetic, competitive people from all across the US as Inside Sales Executives to help launch them into a long-term career in sales with DHL.
Our Inside Sales team is located in several cities across the United States including Chicago, IL (O’hare area). This position will be in-person during the training period (first 60 days) and will then switch to a hybrid model long-term.
Training is comprised of extensive training that allows candidates long term growth opportunities. Training is a big part of our company culture and at every stage you will have a chance to work closely with your peers, job shadow and build a strong relationship with your leadership team. Your experience will be unique and personalized based on developmental and business needs!
Once you prove yourself in Inside Sales, you will get the chance to move to the next role and move within the US to different locations, while you grow your sales skills on the Field…the opportunities are endless, as long as you want a solid career path and growth!
- Manage a portfolio of existing and potential customers via telephone contact
- Build a strong client relationship and grow accounts to their maximum potential
- Coordinate with different departments and act as the customer’s point of contact to ensure all queries, problems or issues are dealt with appropriately
- Coordinate with different departments on lead initiatives
- Maintain team work by incorporating a positive attitude
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Outstanding ability to create rapport with prospective clients
- Self-motivated and driven to plan and execute sales generation
- Commitment to exceed targets
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Looking for career growth on sales field
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Geographically mobile with a global mindset!
What We Provide:
- Competitive hourly compensation + great commission structure
- Hourly compensation is on a step plan – increases are given every six months based on performance
- On-boarding allowance to help with relocation
- Professional development and solid career advancement opportunities – we want you to grow within DHL!
- Best in-class training (You’ll become a Certified International Specialist)
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision and a 401k with company matching)
- Up to 4 weeks of vacation time
What you do next is entirely up to you! We want you to think BIG, because we do. We want people that will make DHL their career; who want to advance and experience other communities and countries!
Stop thinking about a job, start your CAREER with DHL instead!
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics