What makes DHL great? Our People! We know each employee’s individual contributions make us the #1 Express Delivery and Logistics Company in the world.
DHL Express is committed to maintaining an environment that empowers every team member to make the greatest possible impact on our business. Our corporate culture is about personal commitment – to our business, to each other and to our global communities. DHL is dedicated to being a great place to work. In addition to competitive compensation packages, our employees enjoy a range of programs, services and benefits that bring the best to their personal lives.
Start YOUR career with DHL today…
Do you want to have a Red &Yellow Summer Experience? Do you want to join The Most International Company in the World? We are looking for Ambitious, Confident and Enthusiastic Sales Interns to join our Sales and Sales Support Team.
The key role the sales intern will play will be to…
- Support the sales team in the day to day sales activities by enhancing the customer experience and facilitating communication with the internal departments to allow them to remain focused on their customers and maximizing their effective selling time
- A primary goal will be the generation and qualification of quality sales leads (via telephone) thus providing the sales team with a consistent flow of quality leads in to the pipeline ready for them to action (data bases will be provided but cold calling/prospecting will be required as well)
- The intern will provide special support for newly on boarded national customers and existing sites across the country
- Assist national team with analytics/reporting, as well as special projects for the team
Some of the main projects for the intern will include:
- DHL Sales Trainings
- Customer Facing Reporting
- Prospecting & Lead Qualification
- IT & DHL Ecommerce Tools Support
- Sales Analysis and Overall Support
- Client On boarding and Activation Support
We are looking for energetic and enthusiast team player:
- Senior candidate preferred, Junior candidate considered
- Strong GPA required
- Some general work experience in customer service, retail, sales support, etc.
- Extracurricular activities (club or sports) in addition to education/work experience
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office-Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Possesses strong leadership qualities/abilities
- Can do attitude and spirit
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster