ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER – OPERATIONAL SUPPORT
Diamond Communications LLC (“Diamond”), a leading private wireless infrastructure company with headquarters in Short Hills NJ, is looking for a self-motivated individual with strong analytical and organizational skills to serve as an Assistant Project Manager to provide support with the applications to install wireless carrier equipment on Diamond owned and/or managed structures. The successful candidate will provide administrative support to the company’s sales and operations groups. We are looking for a flexible and dedicated individual who will fit well within our collaborative culture.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• The individual will assist with the preparation and submittal of wireless tenant applications and obtain all necessary client approvals for the installation of equipment.
• Act as a liaison between Diamond, its vendors and/or property owners to organize and coordinate wireless tenant installations. Develop and obtain necessary due diligence to facilitate wireless tenant installations on Diamond owned/managed structures (i.e., tower drawings, structural reports, easement documents, etc.)
• Assist with the securing and monitoring of vendors who support and perform wireless tenant installation.
• Coordinate field visits with potential wireless customers to determine the feasibility of attaching equipment on Diamond structures.
• Maintain and prepare tracking spreadsheets for all new/pending applications, construction projects and/or other work product relating to the attachment of equipment on structures.
• Attend/participate on both internal and external meetings to discuss the progress of projects.
• The successful candidate will be located on a full-time basis in the Short Hills NJ headquarters once Covid-19 restrictions are relaxed. Initially, it is expected that work will be completed remotely but in close coordination with teammates.
• Must be able to multitask, prioritize, manage different projects at the same time and communicate with various departments within the company.
• Interest in Wireless Telecom related fields and awareness of the wireless industry
• College Degree in Business or Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
• Computer skills; Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office and Adobe applications
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Analytical ability and strong attention to detail
Competitive salary, excellent benefits, and an exciting opportunity with a fast-growing company!
Please forward resume to Diamond Communications, Attn: Hiring Manager, 30 Chatham Road, Unit 606, Short Hills, NJ 07078 or firstname.lastname@example.org