Discovery Inc.’s Food Network Digital Culinary Production Fellowship
Food Network’s Digital Culinary Production team is seeking candidates for a remote fellowship to start as soon as possible. We ask for an initial commitment of 4 months if this is the right fit, with a possible extension to 6 months. The media is cross-platform and covers multiple formats including short, mid, long, integrated and live video. Fellows will learn how digital videos are made from creative process to execution, support the creation of original digital content by helping to research, write culinary breakdowns and assist Culinary Producers and Food Stylists prepping and producing videos.
- be organized, take direction well and able to handle last minute changes.
- have broad food knowledge, knife skills and professional cooking experience, ideally in restaurants.
- Be experienced with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Drive, and various social media sites including Facebook, Snapchat, and Instagram.
- have access to a personal computer and headphones with a mic.
- be able, if asked, to work evenings or weekends (from home).
Teams prefer a full-time (40/hr/week) commitment, but if you are the right candidate that might be negotiable around a school schedule. The fellowship pays $15/hr, with health benefits provided through YOH (the payroll company).